Privacy & Cookies Policy
This policy applies to personal information collected on websites owned or controlled by Saraya Co. Ltd. and its affiliates and their brands.
At Saraya Co. Ltd. we protect the privacy of our customers. Saraya Co. Ltd. respects the Japanese APPI privacy Act regarding privacy protection in relation to the processing of personal data. We also comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union.
Saraya Co. Ltd. shall not use your personal data in order to send unsolicited commercial emails unless you have explicitly given your consent to receive such emails.
The aim of this policy is to tell you how we will use any personal information we collect or you provide through our websites. Please read it carefully before you proceed. The data controller in respect of this website is Saraya Co. Ltd.
What Information is Being Collected?
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website.
However, if you wish to contact to us requesting information through our contact form, subscribe to a newsletter, download an ebook or whitepaper or place an order we may collect the following personal information from you:
- name, address, phone number and email address; and
- employment details and employer details
You may also choose to provide additional voluntary information in the course of your use of this website. We may keep a record of the occasioned correspondence.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
How Will Your Personal Information Be Used and Shared?
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- To use and manage our website in general and to personalize it for you
- Administer our website and provide services and goods
- To provide you with information regarding your questions and, if you consented, to receive any information and news from us
- Meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis
- Investigate any complaints about this website
- Contact you through the use of our newsletter, which can contain information about our products and services which we think might be of interest to you (where we have the appropriate permissions to do so; please see “Marketing Communications” for more information)
We may share your personal information with all of our affiliate companies and their brands for the above purposes. Please be assured that Saraya Co. Ltd. will not intentionally distribute or sell any of this information to anyone outside the SARAYA group without your permission. However, we may disclose your personal information if we need to comply with any legal obligation, in case we need to enforce our general terms and conditions or in case we sell or buy any businesses.
We may employ the services of third-party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, maintenance, call center operation. In some cases, the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
We may use aggregated information so we can administer and improve our website, analyze trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. We may pass this information to third parties.
Where you have given us the appropriate permission during the registration process to website services (where applicable), we may from time to time contact you by email (Or other methods to be specified) about our products and services (including from all our brands) that may be of interest to you.
Cookies and Related Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are automatically stored on the hard disk of your computer in order to render access to the web site and the navigation faster and more efficient and to customize this site according to your personal preferences, such as language preference. This way we can offer a better and more personalized service.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, providing things like a consistent user experience may prove impossible.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how users arrive at our site, browse through it and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they enhance your use of our website. They store information regarding user consent on loading specific features which then set third party cookies e.g. YouTube videos.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To find out more about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu which contains further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third-party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Please be acknowledged that this site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of those other websites, since they may even be governed by other policies or protective legislation depending on their country of origin. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is secured and protected from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the transmission via the internet is safe or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures. The transmission of data to our site is at your own risk.
Access to Your Personal Information
Updating Your Personal Information
Changes to Our Privacy & Cookies Policy
If our Privacy & Cookies Policy changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
2-2-8 Yuzato, Higashisumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 546-0013 Japan
Web Development: Saraya Goodmaid Sdn.Bhd, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Hits: 7442